Best Testosterone Booster of 2018

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Natural Treatment of Tuberculosis : A List of Herbal/Natural Remedies Proven to Treat Tuberculosis Naturally & Successfully

NOTE: All information contained here is NOT intended nor shall it be received to replace the advice of a Physician or qualified health professional, all information read here is to be taken in as information solely and not to be made into a decision without the guidance of a Medical Professional!




Tuberculosis; an infection produced by a specific bacteria known as Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, is one of the most deadly bacterial infections known to existence and frequently plagues developing countries and those with poor economical status [1] [2] [3]. Tuberculosis infection is unique in several ways, in that even though it mostly affects the Lungs and Chest [4] it also has the capacity to spread to many other organs in some cases; mostly when immune deficiency is present in the individual or where other habits have increased susceptibility to bacterial infections [5]

The other possible repercussions and complications of Tuberculosis infection are the following...


  • Infection of Bone and cartilage [6].
  • Infection and inflammation of the Pancreas [7] [8].
  • Infection of the Adrenal gland; often leading to fatigue and Addison's like symptoms [9].
  • Compression of blood vessels around Chest during and after costochondritis diagnosis [10] [11] [12].
  • Severe Weight Loss [13].
  • Respiratory Distress and even lung collapse [14] [15] [16] [17] [18].
In addition to these, tuberculosis can cause Anemia and other hematological abnormalties. 

The full list of TB (tuberculosis) symptoms; including rare symptoms are the following...

  • Persistent dry nagging cough [19].
  • Coughing up blood [20].
  • Fever [21].
  • Enlarged submandibular and / or cervical lymph nodes (right under jaw on left or right side and on center of neck, respectively) [22] [23] [24].
  • Costochondritis [25] (including pain in the sternum or upon raising arms; rare).
  • Appetite loss [26].
  • Fatigue/Breathlessness [27] [28] [29].

Risk Factors for TB Infection Include
  • Being a Smoker or being exposed to frequent second-hand smoke [30] [31] [32].
  • Frequent corticosteroid use (more with oral steroids for Asthma / Inflammation) [33]
  • Immune Suppression (by above causes and by other factors such as heavy metal toxicity, starvation and HIV Infection) [34] [35] [36].
Now for the Natural Treatment of Tuberculosis
NOTE: Clicking the [!] symbols takes you to a citation/reference relevant to the point in question. Click the exclamation marks surrounded by brackets to Go to the Source that explains why the particular ingredient is useful for Treating Tuberculosis infections. The citation is verified by highly reputable sources.

1.) Vitamin D 10,000 IU's [!] : Studies link Vitamin D as an important natural micronutrient based treatment of Tuberculosis; including drug-resistant forms of TB. I would recommend a lab-verified Vitamin D supplement such as NutraBio's high dose Vitamin D capsules

INSTRUCTIONS: Take 10,000 IU's or 2500% of Vitamin D per day, be sure to monitor blood levels of Vitamin D throughout supplementation!

2.) Garlic [!]: Another valuable use for consumption of Garlic cloves and / or powder; Garlic kills the Tuberculosis bacterium! Garlic contains a sulfur-containing compound called Allicin, which directly kills the mycobacterium tuberculosis in the human body and in culture [See Study Here]. 
I recommend Kyolic Green-Label for the treatment of Tuberculosis infections; it should be used with all other recommendations in this article for full benefit. 

INSTRUCTIONS: Follow directions on Kyolic packaging/label, take at least 2-3 capsules per day.

3.) Turmeric Root Extract ONLY With High-Percentage of Curcumin [!] : High-potency Turmeric extracts STANDARDIZED for high levels of the naturally occurring curcuminoid : Curcumin can successfully inhibit the bacteria that causes TB Infection AND can protect against liver injury and other consequences of TB infection, high-doses are advised such as 3 capsules per day of Barlowe's High-Potency Curcumin Extract. Turmeric/Curcumin can also help Asthma.

4.) African Wormwood in Combination with other Parasite Cleansing Herbs [!] : Such as with the product Living Defense; an organic parasite cleansing supplement with significant anti-tuberculosis activity. Follow instructions on the Living Defense label.

5.) Selenium [!] : An important mineral and micronutrient that can mean the difference between life and death in tuberculosis infected patients - it facilitates the sputum conversion back to negative and helps improve treatment outcome along with standard and alternative treatment in Tuberculosis patients.

I would buy NutraBio's high-purity Selenium supplement, follow instructions on label.

All of these strategies should be used with each other for optimal treatment of Tuberculosis infections.





In/Tags: natural treatment of tuberculosis, a list of herbal remedies tuberculosis, proven to treat tuberculosis naturally, treat tuberculosis successfully, best vitamins for tuberculosis, active tb herbal treatment, miliary tb natural treatment, natural treatment for miliary tb, herbal cures for active tuberculosis, herbal treatments available and researched for tuberculosis, new herbal research in curing tuberculosis 2016 2017, 2017 research and herbal cures, herbal cures for tuberculosis new heights, reaching new cures with tuberculosis, tuberculosis infection cures, tuberculosis 2016 infection, tuberculosis worldwide overview, active tuberculosis can be cured by, tuberculosis treatment has been introduced, new cures have made possible tuberculosis innovation, read here for tuberculosis cures, read a page for tb cure, read a page for tuberculosis cures, read what page for natural tuberculosis treatment. 

6 comments:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

      Delete
  2. DR UTU SAVED MY LIFE! TRADITIONAL HERPES CURE,

    I would have never thought in my lifetime I would actually be herpes free let alone be a testimonial. I’ve gone tried years with doctors and drugs and all failed. l never knew it until l saw a lady testimony in the YouTube of how doctor UTU have successfully cured Her and her husband of both oral and genital herpes and have also helped many people get rid of their herpes and diseases she dropped his contact "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com". l contacted him and my life changed for better. I followed all his instructions and never skip a day out of his prescribed four weeks medication. Finally weeks later I went for test and was tested herpes negative. Today l'm happily married with kids. Thank you for sharing. He can also be contacted on his direct contact +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Oseremen testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease. so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com) you can contact him on whatsapp +2349056394313 . He also cure the below listed sickness; (1) HERPES, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) HEPATITIS B, (6) IMPOTENCE, (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY (8) DIARRHEA (9) ASTHMA...

    ReplyDelete